1/1 Photo of Fried Tofu With Tangy Chilli Dressing
Mel Bedggood's Note:
A delicious tofu snack! Tips: * drain water from tofu after taking out of pack
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tofu into six slices after taking out of pack and draining excess water.
- 2Heat oil in saucepan.
- 3Cover tofu with flour, make sure all sides are covered.
- 4Fry until golden brown.
- 5Mix garlic, chilli, vinegar, sugar and salt together in small bowl.
- 6Add water to sauce and stir thoroughly.
- 7Drain tofu and serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Tofu With Tangy Chilli Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.8
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 82.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar