A delicious tofu snack! Tips: * drain water from tofu after taking out of pack
Make and share this Fried Tofu With Tangy Chilli Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- Cut tofu into six slices after taking out of pack and draining excess water.
- Heat oil in saucepan.
- Cover tofu with flour, make sure all sides are covered.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Mix garlic, chilli, vinegar, sugar and salt together in small bowl.
- Add water to sauce and stir thoroughly.
- Drain tofu and serve with sauce.
This tasted great. The only change I made was not using flour, just frying the tofu as is. When DH had his first bite he said, 'wow this is tangy!' So the dressing really lives up to it's name. The sauce was a bit thin, so I might try heating it up to reduce a little. I used the sugar and honey to cut back on the heat. Yum! Reviewed for PAC Fall 2006