Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My husband loves my fried taters. It's just something I've whipped up and the spices are more to the person's taste than anything. They can be a bit spicy so you can hold back on the salt. Let me know what you think.
- 4 -5 medium potatoes
- 3 -4 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 -3 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 -3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Emeril's Original Essence
- In a large skillet, pour the olive oil and heat on med-high heat.
- Wash potatoes well and cut with skin on into thin cubes or triangles.
- Add potatoes to skillet.
- Next sprinkle the lemon& pepper, garlic salt, garlic powder and essence over the potatoes as you turn them to make sure you get all of the potatoes.
- Lower your heat to medium and turn potatoes until browned on each side.
- Takes about 10-15 minutes.