Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My husband loves my fried taters. It's just something I've whipped up and the spices are more to the person's taste than anything. They can be a bit spicy so you can hold back on the salt. Let me know what you think.
- In a large skillet, pour the olive oil and heat on med-high heat.
- Wash potatoes well and cut with skin on into thin cubes or triangles.
- Add potatoes to skillet.
- Next sprinkle the lemon& pepper, garlic salt, garlic powder and essence over the potatoes as you turn them to make sure you get all of the potatoes.
- Lower your heat to medium and turn potatoes until browned on each side.
- Takes about 10-15 minutes.