1/1 Photo of Fried Sweet Potatoes With Honey
A lovely Japanese snack/dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean sweet potatoes with water. Cut them into bite-sized chunks with keeping the skin on.
- 2Clean the chunks again and wipe off excess water.
- 3Slowly deep-fry the potatoes in a skillet over a low heat, until they turn slightly golden.
- 4Mix fried sweet potatoes with honey in a bowl.
- 5Sprinkle black sesame in the potatoes and serve it hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Sweet Potatoes With Honey
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g