Recipe by littlemafia
A lovely Japanese snack/dessert.
Top Review by ~SarahBeth~
This is such a comfort food! I pan fried them since I don't have a deep frier and that worked very well -- crispy outside and smooth and creamy inside! I loved the honey! I added the sesame seeds to half and cinnamon to the other half. I had one for dessert last night and the other for breakfast this morning. They did really well reheated for breakfast (in the microwave). Thanks for posting Little! [Made for Veggie Swap January 2009]
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean sweet potatoes with water. Cut them into bite-sized chunks with keeping the skin on.
- Clean the chunks again and wipe off excess water.
- Slowly deep-fry the potatoes in a skillet over a low heat, until they turn slightly golden.
- Mix fried sweet potatoes with honey in a bowl.
- Sprinkle black sesame in the potatoes and serve it hot or cold.