Recipe by MizzNezz
These potatoes are great! A perfect side for ham or pork.
Top Review by Laudee
Yes, Maam, these are dandy taters! Haven't fried sweet ones before, but now I know you can. This dish is so easy to fix and the end result is outstanding! Served them with Karen Monahan's Parmesan Chicken and my, my, we had a lovely dinner! Thanks for posting another winner, Inez. Laudee C.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter until hot; add sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Cover and cook on low for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and raise heat to med.
- Sprinkle with sugars; cook, turning occasionally until potatoes are browned and crusty, about 10 minutes.