Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the only squash puff recipe that does not need corn meal which I don't keep in the house. It's also a little sweeter which is good for the little ones! :)
- 1 cup cooked squash
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- little salt and pepper
- cut squash and remove seeds.
- roast squash at 345 degrees F 30-40 minutes.
- mix squash and all other ingredients.
- drop into hot oil till brown and yummy.
A wonderful go to recipe to use up all the squash and pumpkin that I have frozen in 1/2 cup batches. I only use 1 teaspoon of sugar and use 1 teaspoon of salt. Whipped up in minutes and devoured by all!