Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tastes like fried with out the guilt! The spices add a nice kick.
Make and share this "fried" Spiced Potato Skins recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour( there are 2 other ways also 1. boil until just below tender and cut in half and then quarter and scoop out insides. Or 2. Microwave for however long your specific microwave says and then cut and scoop!).
- Keep oven on.
- Slice potatoes in half, let cool slightly.
- Scoop out insides leaving 1/4 left.
- Cut each potatoe half into another half.
- Place olive oil in a small bowl.
- Dip each piece into oil.
- Place onto non stick baking sheet.
- Combine all spices and sprinkle over the potato pieces.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crispy/brown.