Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tastes like fried with out the guilt! The spices add a nice kick.
- 2 potatoes, of your liking
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried ancho chile powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander powder
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour( there are 2 other ways also 1. boil until just below tender and cut in half and then quarter and scoop out insides. Or 2. Microwave for however long your specific microwave says and then cut and scoop!).
- Keep oven on.
- Slice potatoes in half, let cool slightly.
- Scoop out insides leaving 1/4 left.
- Cut each potatoe half into another half.
- Place olive oil in a small bowl.
- Dip each piece into oil.
- Place onto non stick baking sheet.
- Combine all spices and sprinkle over the potato pieces.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crispy/brown.