1 hr 5 mins
Tastes like fried with out the guilt! The spices add a nice kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Bake potatoes for 1 hour( there are 2 other ways also 1. boil until just below tender and cut in half and then quarter and scoop out insides. Or 2. Microwave for however long your specific microwave says and then cut and scoop!).
- 3Keep oven on.
- 4Slice potatoes in half, let cool slightly.
- 5Scoop out insides leaving 1/4 left.
- 6Cut each potatoe half into another half.
- 7Place olive oil in a small bowl.
- 8Dip each piece into oil.
- 9Place onto non stick baking sheet.
- 10Combine all spices and sprinkle over the potato pieces.
- 11Bake 15 minutes or until crispy/brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "fried" Spiced Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.8
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 103.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g