Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great Thai dish, that all thai lovers need to try
- 6 ounces rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons chili oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup prawns (cooked)
- 6 ounces pork (cooked & cut into matchsticks)
- 1 bell pepper (seeded and cut into mtchsticks)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- Soak rice noodles in water for about 13mins.
- Drain well & pat dry with paper towel.
- Heat wok or large skillet, then add half oil (1TBS of each).
- When oil is hot add the noodles and salt.
- Stir-fry for 4mins.
- Transfer to a warm serving dish and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil & add the prawn, pork, pepper, sugar, & curry powder.
- Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Return the noodles to the pan & stir fry with the Thai fishcakes for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce & serve immediately.