Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Do you love crab rangoon? These fried shrimp rangoon appetizers are a delicious alternative! Perfect for parties and potlucks!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 (12 ounce) packages wonton wrappers
- oil, for frying
- sweet chili sauce or sweet and sour sauce, for dipping
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, shrimp, chives, shallot, and Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix. Mix well until combined. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling in the middle of a wonton wrapper. Pinch the edges together to form a triangle. Continue with the remaining filling and wonton wrappers. Heat your oil to medium-high heat. Fry the shrimp rangoon until golden brown and crispy. Drain on paper towel-lined plates. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
I made it for a party and everyone liked the superdelicious recipe!
Yum! The Greek yogurt was a nice addition.