- 2 lbs unpeeled fresh large shrimp
- 1 (12 ounce) package fish-fry mix (Zatarain's Fish-Fri)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning (Cavender's)
- vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
- In a large bowl or shallow dish mix together the fish-fry mix and Greek seasoning.
- Dredge shrimp in mixture.
- Pour oil to about 1 1/2-inch depth in a cast-iron dutch oven; heat to 360°.
- Fry shrimp, a few at a time, for 1 minute; drain shrimp on paper-towel lined plate.