Recipe by Adam K.
We eat this dish for dinner or breakfast! For breakfast try them with grits. For dinner try serving with sweet peas and rice.
Top Review by Gay Gilmore
this was okay, just seemed to be lacking in flavor. Used leftover salmon from roasted salmon the night before and it just tasted a bit blah. perhaps I have too high of an expectation for salmon patties, but I think it could be jazzed up with something else...teriyaki?
- 2 (7 ounce) cans pink salmon
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 large eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Add salmon to a medium bowl (do not drain).
- Remove bones; add the flour, eggs, onion and salt and pepper.
- Beat with an electric mixer until well incorporated.
- In a large skillet, heat enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan.
- With a medium spoon, add salmon spreading them into round patties (you can make large or small).
- Let them cook on one side 10 minutes, then flip cook 10 minutes more.