1/1 Photo of Fried Salmon Patties
Adam K.'s Note:
We eat this dish for dinner or breakfast! For breakfast try them with grits. For dinner try serving with sweet peas and rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add salmon to a medium bowl (do not drain).
- 2Remove bones; add the flour, eggs, onion and salt and pepper.
- 3Beat with an electric mixer until well incorporated.
- 4In a large skillet, heat enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan.
- 5With a medium spoon, add salmon spreading them into round patties (you can make large or small).
- 6Let them cook on one side 10 minutes, then flip cook 10 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Salmon Patties
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 157.7 mg
- Sodium 102.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 23.7 g