1/2 Photos of Fried Rice With Prawn & Egg
Kiwi Kathy's Note:
From the Healthy Food Guide. Quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat wok or large frying pan until very hot. Add peanut oil then beaten eggs and stir fry until set. Cut the egg up as you go with a spatula. Add the prawns and stir fry for one minute. Tip the cooked egg and prawn mix out onto a plate and put aside.
- 2Place the wok back on the heat. Add more peanut oil. Tip in the cooked rice, capsicum and mushrooms and stir. As you stir keep breaking up the rice. Stir fry for about 3 minutes.
- 3Now add the cooked egg and prawn mixture and stir well.
- 4Add the spring onions, soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar and stir well. Taste for seasoning.
- 5Serve hot with a squeeze of lime juice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Rice With Prawn & Egg
Serving Size: 1 (499 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 890.5
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 246.4 mg
- Sodium 2769.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 167.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 30.8 g