Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
easy, fast, delicious comfort food for leftover roast chicken --
Make and share this Fried Rice With Leftover Chicken and Canadian Bacon recipe from Food.com.
- Place rice and water in heavy-bottomed pot. Bring to boil. Stir once and cover. Reduce heat to lowest possible flame and cook 35-40 minutes.
- Place oil in 3-4 quart pan with minced garlic. Heat on medium and then add diced onion and diced canadian bacon. Stir occasionally until onions are clear, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Add beans and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add shredded chicken and continue to cook on medium heat, adding water or chicken broth or wpdry white wine, if necessary.
- Break eggs, whisking until blended and fry in a small frypan, scrambling as you go until cooked through. Add pieces of cut up egg to rice mixture.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste and serve.