Miss Tinkerbell's Note:
I came up with this recipe tonight when I was cleaning out my fridge and realized I had leftover corn, cooked rice, and 1lb of ground beef that needed to be cooked soon! Even my young boys enjoy this concoction, and I hope you will too. The cooking time is just an estimate, I wasn't keeping an eye on the clock.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11 Fry bacon until crisp.
- 22 Meanwhile, cook ground beef in separate pan until cooked thoroughly; drain.
- 33 Add corn to bacon pan and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- 44 Add egg to bacon pan and scramble until egg forms small flakes.
- 55 Stir in rice and garlic to bacon pan, continue to stir fry until heated through.
- 66 Gently separate grains of rice with fork so mixture is fluffy.
- 77 Add soy sauce and beef, stir until mixture is well blended.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Rice With Beef
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 49.2 mg
- Sodium 554.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.5 g