Recipe by MHulak
One simple to follow and make recipe. The man food is delicious and sure as hell beats the standard crap you get when you order Chinese take out.
- 8 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced pork chops or 1 1⁄2 cups chicken
- 1 piece fresh ginger, minced (golf ball size)
- 1 small onions or 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup mixed vegetables
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large frying pan with high walls, put in the brown rice. Don't know how to do it? Follow my recipe guide for brown rice.
- Turn the heat to med-high.
- Add the olive oil and bouillon cubes and mix it in using a spatula.
- Don't stir hard, be gentle. You don't want those sons a bitch rice broken up and all starchy.
- Once the bouillon cubes are all mixed in and the rice is a nice hot temperature. (about 5 minutes) add the ginger, onion, soy sauce, chicken or pork and vegetables.
- Mix in gently again.
- Now in about 3 minutes, crack open 2 eggs and gently stir them inches.
- Taste the stuff.
- Add more soy sauce if needed.