One simple to follow and make recipe. The man food is delicious and sure as hell beats the standard crap you get when you order Chinese take out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large frying pan with high walls, put in the brown rice. Don't know how to do it? Follow my recipe guide for brown rice.
- 2Turn the heat to med-high.
- 3Add the olive oil and bouillon cubes and mix it in using a spatula.
- 4Don't stir hard, be gentle. You don't want those sons a bitch rice broken up and all starchy.
- 5Once the bouillon cubes are all mixed in and the rice is a nice hot temperature. (about 5 minutes) add the ginger, onion, soy sauce, chicken or pork and vegetables.
- 6Mix in gently again.
- 7Now in about 3 minutes, crack open 2 eggs and gently stir them inches.
- 8Taste the stuff.
- 9Add more soy sauce if needed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Rice - Man Made Food
Serving Size: 1 (550 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 687.7
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 144.6 mg
- Sodium 736.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: