Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Light, a little decadent, and a great addition to any oriental meal. I have served this rice with pork, fish and chicken. Even better the next day!
- In a large skillet, saute' the rice in the butter until rice begins to brown.
- Add sprouts and onions.
- Continue sauteing until rice is well browned.
- Pour in broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low-med.
- Simmer 20 minutes without removing the lid.
- Simmer a bit longer if the broth has not been fully absorbed.
- Let rest with the lid on for a few minutes.
- Add macadamia nuts and fluff with a fork before serving.