Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Leftover rice can be used in this dish. Cooking time does not include cooking rice.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 eggs, scrambled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- Heat vegetable oil and sesame oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add cooked rice and stir until rice is coated and heated through.
- Stir in soy sauce, then eggs and green onions.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, if desired.
Basic, easy fried rice. Great side to an Asian dinner.