- 1 -2 tablespoon oil or 1 -2 tablespoon bacon drippings
- 1 cup cooked rice, plain
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 -2 green onion, sliced including green tops
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons chicken, pork, ham, bacon, shrimp, cooked and minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil or bacon drippings in an 8 inch skillet.
- Add rice.
- Stir-fry until rice is hot and mixed with oil and drippings.
- Add soy sauce, mix well. If rice is dry, add 1 to 2 tablespoons water; cover and cook gently until water is absorbed.
- Stir in green onion.
- Push rice to side of skillet.
- Beat egg separately or break into skillet and quickly scramble with a fork. As egg sets, stir gently to let uncooked egg glow undereath.
- Stir cooked egg into rice, breking egg into small pieces.
- Stir in minced cooked meat.
- Heat through.