1/15 Photos of Fried Rice for 2
Great way to use leftover rice and bits of leftover meats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil or bacon drippings in an 8 inch skillet.
- 2Add rice.
- 3Stir-fry until rice is hot and mixed with oil and drippings.
- 4Add soy sauce, mix well. If rice is dry, add 1 to 2 tablespoons water; cover and cook gently until water is absorbed.
- 5Stir in green onion.
- 6Push rice to side of skillet.
- 7Beat egg separately or break into skillet and quickly scramble with a fork. As egg sets, stir gently to let uncooked egg glow undereath.
- 8Stir cooked egg into rice, breking egg into small pieces.
- 9Stir in minced cooked meat.
- 10Heat through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Rice for 2
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.7
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 371.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: