- 3 cups cooked white rice (without salt)
- 1 lb cooked pork, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 lb smoked ham, cut into small strips
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp (small)
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 garlic cloves, mashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 6 eggs
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 bunches scallions, chopped (including green part)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, devein and boil shrimp.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in large skillet.
- Beat eggs, and pour into skillet and make a very thin omelette. Cut omelette into strips like the ham. Set aside.
- Heat rest of oil. Fry garlic until golden and discard.
- Add rice to oil and stir with a large two tined fork until rice is well coated.
- Add pork, ginger, shrimp, ham and egg. Stir well, add soy sauce and stir in scallions.
- Serve immediately.