I know, it sounds weird, but believe--it's DELICIOUS!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cooked white rice (without salt)
- 1 lb cooked pork, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 lb smoked ham, cut into small strips
- 1/2 lb shrimp (small)
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 garlic cloves, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 6 eggs
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 bunches scallions, chopped (including green part)
- 1Peel, devein and boil shrimp.
- 2Heat 1 tbsp oil in large skillet.
- 3Beat eggs, and pour into skillet and make a very thin omelette. Cut omelette into strips like the ham. Set aside.
- 4Heat rest of oil. Fry garlic until golden and discard.
- 5Add rice to oil and stir with a large two tined fork until rice is well coated.
- 6Add pork, ginger, shrimp, ham and egg. Stir well, add soy sauce and stir in scallions.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Rice, Cuban Chinese Style
Serving Size: 1 (576 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 877.1
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 559.6 mg
- Sodium 2299.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 72.1 g