Recipe by UnknownChef86
Note: This is one of the recipes I adopted in the Great 'Zaar Ophan Adoption of 2005. I hope you enjoy it.
Top Review by Robert Byrd
I''ve used this recipe a few times now, and I''m quite pleased with it. Although it is not complicated, the end result is wonderful. Depending on my mood, and the availability of meat, I''ve used everything from fish to pork to chicken to beef to lamb as the
- 3 cups rice, Cooked
- 3 slices bacon
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups meat, finely diced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lb fresh bean sprout
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 dash black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon til lightly browned but not crunchy and set aside.
- Add beaten eggs to bacon drippings and scramble.
- Remove and chop very fine.
- Add cooked rice and fry for approximately 5 minutes stirring constantly then add remaining ingredients; mix well and continue cooking for 10 minutes longer.
- Serve piping hot.
- NOTE: Use your favorite meats; pork, chicken, ham, beef, or shrimp, or experiment with whatever tastes good to you.