This is what I came up with when I had left over fried rice and chicken and everyone was starving. A great way to use leftovers. We like it for lunch with and orange oriental salad. Feel free to sprinkle chow mein or rice noodles on top of the soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fried rice with vegetables
- 4 tablespoons bottled sesame garlic sauce
- 1 (48 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1In a 5-quart Dutch oven, combine all ingredients
- 2Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat.
- 3Simmer 15 minutes.
- 4Top with rice noodles and serve.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Rice Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 586.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fried rice with vegetables
sesame garlic sauce