Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is what I came up with when I had left over fried rice and chicken and everyone was starving. A great way to use leftovers. We like it for lunch with and orange oriental salad. Feel free to sprinkle chow mein or rice noodles on top of the soup.
- 2 cups fried rice with vegetables
- 4 tablespoons bottled sesame garlic sauce
- 1 (48 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- In a 5-quart Dutch oven, combine all ingredients
- Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Top with rice noodles and serve.