Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great way to use up leftovers.
Make and share this Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped (can use leftover beef, pork or shrimp)
- 2 cups green beans
- 6 cups rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce (optional)
- 1 pepper, red bell, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- Heat 2 tbs evoo in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute onion until brown.
- Add meat and stir until meat sizzles.
- Add beans and stir 2 minutes.
- Add 4 tbs evoo.
- When oil warms, add rice, soy sauce, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and hoisin sauce.
- Stir-fry until rice sizzles, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add red pepper and crrot, stir 2 minutes, keeping them crunchy.