Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy fried rice recipe that can be eaten as a side or all by itself. Chicken or Beef could be added for an extra kick. You can also substitute 2 Tablespoon of Sesame Seeds if you don't have flax seeds. I like the flax seeds for added fiber.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups instant rice
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- 1 teaspoon garlic flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- Prepare Instant Rice as directed. Set aside after prepared.
- Pour the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray in a warm wok or frying pan.
- Add the eggs, salt and pepper and scramble making sure to cut the eggs into small pieces.
- After eggs are no longer runny add sesame seeds and flax seeds and finish cooking eggs.
- Add rice and soy sauce and stir until mixed evenly.
- Add Minced Garlic,Onion Powder, Curry Powder and stir until mixed well.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!