- 118.29 ml barbecued pork, diced
- 473.18 ml long grain white rice, cooked and cooled
- 29.58 ml oil
- 59.14 ml peas
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 onion, choped
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml ground pepper
- soy sauce, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet heat oil over med high heat.
- Scramble eggs on one side of the skillet while cooking onion on the other side of the skillet.
- Add rice, pork, salt, garlic powder, pepper and 1 to 2 T. of soy sauce to taste.
- Combine well and heat through.
- Once hot, gently fold in peas and serve.