Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups rice, Cooked
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, Finely diced
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄4 cup peas
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Prepare rice according to directions and set overnight in the refrigerator, covered.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat on the stove, add the oils, peas, pepper, sprouts and broccoli.
- Cook, stirring, for 1 min.
- Add the rice and soy sauce and cook, stirring for another 5 mins.
- (Cover the skillet and add additional time if using frozen rice.) Scoop rice into a serving dish and serve immediately.
This is the perfect recipe for beginner cooks looking to make some delicious fried rice! For a snack, I made this without meats or veggies. It's DELICIOUS. For sauces, I use soy sauce, fish sauce, and oyster sauce. The perfect combo. Thanks! (=
I also added ham and bacon and a few more different vegies - carrot, peas, beans etc - tasted AWESOME!!
This recipe was great. My family ate all of it and raved about how good it was.