Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a Malaysian style cooking. It's really tasty and a good way to use up left overs..
- 2 cups white rice (best overnight)
- 1⁄2 package mixed vegetables
- 1 piece chicken breast (cut into cubes)
- 2 eggs
- 200 g of shelled prawns
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon fried shallot
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- maggi seasoning (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Fry the beaten eggs,to make an omelette and leave it to cool.
- Saute the garlic till light brown.
- Add in the prawns and chicken cubes.
- Fry till it is cooked.
- Than add in the mix vege, mix everything together.
- Add salt and a dash of maggi seasoning.
- After that add in the cooked rice and pepper mix it all evenly.
- And than serve on plate.
- Cut the omelette into thin strips and decorate on top of the rice.
- And top it up with fried shallots.