Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy dish for a change or to use up leftover rice.
- 473.18 ml cold boiled rice
- 2.46 ml salt (less if using bacon)
- 113.39 g bacon or 113.39 g pork or 113.39 g chicken, diced or thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1 carrot
- 29.58-44.37 ml dark soya sauce (to taste)
- Heat pan with a little oil.
- Beat eggs& cook 2-3 ommelettes from mixture.
- Roll these up& cut into thin slices, set aside.
- Add a little more oil to pan& stir fry meat of choice til just cooked.
- Add rice& salt, stir frying for about 5 minutes or until hot.
- Add grated carrot& stir through.
- Add soya sauce to taste.
- Lastly garnish with spring onions& sliced egg.
- Eat& enjoy.
Made this to go with a stir fry. The only thing I changed was to chop the scrambled eggs and add in with all ingredients, instead of on top. Very tasty.
What a lovely fried rice, it made for a tasty lunch. I used the bacon option, it was terrific. The rice was quick and easy to make, loved the flavor and texture. Thanks for sharing. :)
This was a very impressive meal because it was so simple and fast but looked like you ordered take out! I put diced ham in mine but I think next time I will try the bacon because I love the salt ;) Will make again! Thanks