- 473.18 ml cold boiled rice
- 2.46 ml salt (less if using bacon)
- 113.39 g bacon or 113.39 g pork or 113.39 g chicken, diced or thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1 carrot
- 29.58-44.37 ml dark soya sauce (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat pan with a little oil.
- Beat eggs& cook 2-3 ommelettes from mixture.
- Roll these up& cut into thin slices, set aside.
- Add a little more oil to pan& stir fry meat of choice til just cooked.
- Add rice& salt, stir frying for about 5 minutes or until hot.
- Add grated carrot& stir through.
- Add soya sauce to taste.
- Lastly garnish with spring onions& sliced egg.
- Eat& enjoy.