1/3 Photos of Fried Rice
Homemade fried rice is so much better than take-out. It's not so difficult to make and you can put in whatever you like. What is important, and a lot of people don't know it, is to always use cooled rice or day old rice and you won't have any problem making very good fried rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large frying pan melt butter.
- 2Add onion and carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
- 3Add green peas and corn and cook for 1 minute.
- 4Push vegetables to one side of the pan.
- 5Pour beaten eggs into pan and scramble.
- 6Mix vegetables and scrambled eggs together.
- 7Add rice and soy sauce and mix well.
- 8Add your bacon pieces.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.9
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 124.9 mg
- Sodium 970.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 11.7 g