Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yes, another fried rice recipe. My cousin made this one time and it was wonderful. It is really easy to do also. I'm sure you could add meat or any other veggie you would like.
- 2 cups rice (I use minute rice)
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 small onions or 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green peppers (or mix them) or 1 red pepper (or mix them)
- 1 egg
- Boil water, add boullin cubes and dissolve.
- Add rice and let sit 5 minutes or as directions state.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add onion and pepper and cook till tender. Add egg, scramble and add rice. Cook a few minutes. Serve and ENJOY!