Recipe by V.A.
Good as a full bowl or as a side dish!
Top Review by Marsha D.
Great recipe! We enjoyed it along with Easy Eggrolls#154029. Great combination! I did add a chicken bouillon cube with 1/3c. water to give it a bit more poultry flavor and let the broth evaporate before adding the egg and rice. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
- 3 chicken breasts (in bite size pieces)
- 1⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 large carrot (cubed)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion (chopped)
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat wok to medium high heat. Spray with cooking spray and scramble the eggs. Once done, chop and set aside.
- Add oil to wok and sauté chicken, onion, green onion and carrots until done.
- Return eggs to wok and mix well.
- Break off chunks of steamed rice and mix well with other ingredients.
- Add sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Stir in butter and soy sauce. Mix well and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.