Good as a full bowl or as a side dish!
Make and share this Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Heat wok to medium high heat. Spray with cooking spray and scramble the eggs. Once done, chop and set aside.
- Add oil to wok and sauté chicken, onion, green onion and carrots until done.
- Return eggs to wok and mix well.
- Break off chunks of steamed rice and mix well with other ingredients.
- Add sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Stir in butter and soy sauce. Mix well and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.