Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good as a full bowl or as a side dish!
Make and share this Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Heat wok to medium high heat. Spray with cooking spray and scramble the eggs. Once done, chop and set aside.
- Add oil to wok and sauté chicken, onion, green onion and carrots until done.
- Return eggs to wok and mix well.
- Break off chunks of steamed rice and mix well with other ingredients.
- Add sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Stir in butter and soy sauce. Mix well and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Great recipe! We enjoyed it along with Easy Eggrolls#154029. Great combination! I did add a chicken bouillon cube with 1/3c. water to give it a bit more poultry flavor and let the broth evaporate before adding the egg and rice. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
Fantastic! An instant family favorite after a few modifications: 1/2 teaspoon of pepper 1/2 teaspoon of salt 6 - teaspoons soy sauce 2 chicken breasts The first time we made the black pepper overwhelmed the rest of the flavors. I would rather most of the salt flavor come from the soy rather than table salt, ergo the modification there. Have made the same recipe using shrimp and it was also wonderful. Reminds me of the fried rice at Benihana's. THANKS!!
Yummers! Wonderful fried rice recipe "V.A.". I love the two kinds of onion and the sesame flavor. I am making it again tonight with some pot stickers and viola a meal for the family. Thanks!