Recipe by Ashly
Good as a side dish or add cooked diced shrimp, pork, or chicken, if you wish, and serve as a supper dish.
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large skillet, and add the rice, scallions, soy sauce, and pepper.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, for 6 minutes.
- Add the eggs and stir briskly so they cook and bread into small bits throughout the rice.
- As soon as the egg is set, remove and serve.