Top Review by Chefette2u
Excellent! As soon as I saw your name, I just knew this would be worth giving it a try! And, yep, once again, you astound me with the diversity of your recipes that always turn out! Thank you for sharing so generously!
- 2 cups basmati rice, washed and soaked for 1 hour
- 1⁄2 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup red capsicum, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 4 green chilies
- 2 inches ginger, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- soya sauce, as per taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water and cook the rice with salt until the rice is cooked.
- Drain all the water and spread the rice to cool.
- Take a tablespoon of oil in a wok and stir fry the cabbage.
- Do the same with the rest of the vegetables one at a time.
- Mix the vegetables.
- Divide the rice into 4 parts.
- In a wok take 2 tbsp hot oil.
- Add one-fouth of the chopped ginger, garlic and chilli.
- When it splutters, add 1 part of the rice.
- Stir fry until well mixed for 2 minutes.
- Add a tsp of the soya sauce, little pepper and one-fourth of the fried vegetables.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes until well mixed.
- Remove and keep well covered in a pot.
- Do the same with the rest of the rice.
- Serve hot with chicken manchurian.