Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Variation of recipe seen on television program
- 4 cups red potatoes, diced and blanched
- 2 cups vegetable oil, heated
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mixed herbs (basil, rosemary, chives, marjoram, your choice)
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Fry potatoes in hot oil for three to four minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and blot off excess.
- Toss with rest of ingredients.