Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Love the flavors of Panda Express Orange Chicken? I found that the Panda Express Marinade/BBQ Sauce sold in stores goes great with ramen noodles, too! Cheap, yummy and quick!
- 1 (8 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 1⁄8 cup peas and carrots, frozen
- 1⁄4 cup packaged coleslaw mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon marinade, Panda Express Orange Chicken
- Boil ramen the noodles and drain.
- Ad some oil to a frying pan and stir fry the cooked ramen, veggies with some of the flavor mix from the ramen noodles.
- Scramble one egg into the stir fry.
- Add the cole slaw mix and stir fry until ramen are golden brown.
- Add a tablespoon of Panda Express Marinade for flavor, stir and serve.