- 1 rabbit, cut-up
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups dark beer
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper in a Ziploc bag. Shake rabbit pieces to coat.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Fry rabbit, turning to brown on all sides.
- Reduce heat and add beer (or apple juice).
- Simmer 40 minutes, adding more beer if necessary.
- When the meat is tender and the beer is evaporated, remove the cover. turn up the heat, and fry until the meat is crispy, about 15 minutes.