- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 medium onion, sliced
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 medium green peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons pickling cucumbers, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cabbage, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped (green onions)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, sauté onion in the oil for 1 minute.
- Add potatoes and sauté until golden, about 10 to 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add green pepper, cucumbers and cabbage and cook until tender, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- When vegetables are tender, sprinkle the top with the chopped spring onions, and serve immediately.