Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a German recipe for the World Tour. This is from Recipesource.
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pickling cucumber, chopped (or sliced into strips whichever you prefer)
- 3 tablespoons cabbage, shredded (About 1 handful)
- 1 bunch green onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice potatoes. Boil potatoes till soft but not mushy, about 10 min, drain. Fry onion and pepper with oil for 1 minute Add potatoes and fry until golden, about 10 minute Might need to add more oil, if so add 1 TB at a time. Add all the other ingredients except green onion and cook about 5 more minute.
- When done sprinkle spring onion on top and serve.
This was a wonderful side dish! I loved the addition of the pickling cucumber! A very pretty presentation as well! Thanks!