1/12 Photos of Fried Potatoes With Onion and Kielbasa
1 hr 5 mins
A Hungarian recipe from Eva's Hungarian Kitchen site. You could use leftover boiled potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, boil potatoes.
- 2While the potatoes are cooking, cut the sausage into 1/4 inch pieces.
- 3When the potatoes are ALMOST done-not fork tender, drain.
- 4When potatoes are cool enough to handle, dice.
- 5In a large pot, add oil, onions and garlic.
- 6Saute until translucent.
- 7Remove from burner and add paprika. Mix well.
- 8Add the potatoe and kielbasa, mix well, cover and cook on low heat for 15 minutes, stirring often.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Potatoes With Onion and Kielbasa
Serving Size: 1 (641 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 821.1
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Sodium 1054.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 23.9 g