A Hungarian recipe from Eva's Hungarian Kitchen site. You could use leftover boiled potatoes.
Make and share this Fried Potatoes With Onion and Kielbasa recipe from Food.com.
- In a large pot, boil potatoes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, cut the sausage into 1/4 inch pieces.
- When the potatoes are ALMOST done-not fork tender, drain.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, dice.
- In a large pot, add oil, onions and garlic.
- Saute until translucent.
- Remove from burner and add paprika. Mix well.
- Add the potatoe and kielbasa, mix well, cover and cook on low heat for 15 minutes, stirring often.