1/1 Photo of Fried Potatoes and Squash
This is handed down from my grandmother. It's a basic recipe, but always yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil over medium high heat in large, flat-bottomed skillet.
- 2Slice potatoes and squash into rounds.
- 3Slice onions and separate into rings.
- 4Layer in hot oil, starting with potatoes.
- 5Sprinkle each complete layer (potatoes, squash, and onion) lightly with flour, salt and pepper.
- 6Continue to fry, turning occasionally for even browning. Drain on paper toweling.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Potatoes and Squash
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.0
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g