A great side dish for Sunday breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add salt and pepper to flour and coat potatoes and okra.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet over med-low heat.
- 3Add potatoes, okra, and creole seasoning.
- 4Cover and cook until potatoes are tender (about 30 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- 5Turn up heat to med-high, uncover, add onions, and cook until onions are translucent.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Potatoes and Okra
Serving Size: 1 (581 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.8
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 10.1 g