Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A great side dish for Sunday breakfast.
Make and share this Fried Potatoes and Okra recipe from Food.com.
- 6 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 lb sliced frozen okra
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- salt and pepper
- Add salt and pepper to flour and coat potatoes and okra.
- Heat oil in large skillet over med-low heat.
- Add potatoes, okra, and creole seasoning.
- Cover and cook until potatoes are tender (about 30 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Turn up heat to med-high, uncover, add onions, and cook until onions are translucent.