Recipe by The Gnome Garden
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This potato salad is a take on a classic that has all the flavor and much less work.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, Depending on your taste
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon mustard, Depending on your taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon until crisp. Remove from pan. Heat Potatoes in Bacon Drippings until warm and coat. Remove from heat. Let stand until cool. Add all other ingredients together stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Works best with non-stick or cast iron skillet. Let everything cool completely in the fridge.