Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This potato salad is a take on a classic that has all the flavor and much less work.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, Depending on your taste
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon mustard, Depending on your taste
- Cook bacon until crisp. Remove from pan. Heat Potatoes in Bacon Drippings until warm and coat. Remove from heat. Let stand until cool. Add all other ingredients together stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Works best with non-stick or cast iron skillet. Let everything cool completely in the fridge.