Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a side-dish show-stopper! Perfect for summertime get-togethers, office pot-luck days and family meals. Your dish will be empty!
- 30 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 4 ounces mustard, of your choice (yellow is fine)
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced (approx. 6 oz)
- 8 ounces cooked bacon (crumbled)
- Bake thawed diced potatoes in a 400-degree oven for 25 minutes until golden. Once baked, fry the baked potatoes in 350-degree oil for 5-7 minutes until crisp and deep golden in color. You may have to fry in batches. Drain potatoes and pat them mostly dry.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayo, mustard and potatoes. Mix to coat the potatoes. Sprinkle in the diced red onion and crumbled bacon. Stir to mix. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve potatoes warm and wait for applause!
I made this for a bbq I attended last weekend. I didn't have to worry about taking leftovers home! Love it!!
This sounds amazing. I will be trying this for sure!
This is such a wonderful dish, and easy to make! My family loves it!!!