Recipe by ribbit!
This is a recipe that was posted in response to a request. I've had it among my recipe files for a while now, but have yet to try it.
- 1 tablespoon of well pounded garlic
- 2 teaspoons of well pounded coriander roots
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 red chilies
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups ground pork
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 cup cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the pork with salt, fish sauce, pepper, garlic, coriander root and water together.
- Form mixture into meatballs (about golf-ball size).
- Place the oil in a deep frying pan on medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, fry the meatballs until golden.
- Remove from the pan and drain on paper towel.
- Serve with fresh fruits and vegetables such as apple, tomato, pineapple, and spring onions.