1/3 Photos of Fried Pineapple Rice(Vegan)
Delicious fried rice lies in the use of cooled, cooked rice. Freshly cooked rice will produce a sticky mess.. This is delish hot or cold. From The Garden of Vegan cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Braggs liquid aminos (or soy sauce)
- 2 -3 cups cooked brown rice, cooled
- 1/2-3/4 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1In a large saucepan, on medium heat, saute the onions in the sesame oil until the onions are translucent.
- 2Add the Braggs, cooked rice, pineapple, tomato, raisins, curry powder, and turmeric.
- 3Mix thoroughly and cook for 6-8 minutes or until all ingredients are heated throughout.
- 4Season with salt and pepper and garnish with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Pineapple Rice(Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (673 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.3
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 76.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Braggs liquid aminos