1/1 Photo of Fried Pickles #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Fried Zesty Dill Spears
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 zesty dill pickles
- 3 cups vegetable oil (for frying)
- 3/4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 large eggs
Dry Mix 1
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
Dry Mix 2
- 11. Place pickles on paper towel to dry.
- 22. Mix together ingredients for your batter. Set aside.
- 33. Place Dry Mix #1 ingredients into bowl and mix together. In seperate bowl, mix together Dry Mix #2.
- 44. Dip pickles, one at a time, into Dry Mix #1. Shake off any excess flour. Dip pickles into Batter then immediately coat with Dry Mix #2.
- 55. Place prepared pickles onto wire rack and freeze for 20 minutes.
- 66. Preheat oil in pan to 375 degrees. Fry pickles in batches of 3 or 4 for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on paper towel. Repeat until done. Let cool several minutes before serving. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Pickles #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2327.5
- Calories from Fat 1816
- Total Fat 201.8 g
- Saturated Fat 31.1 g
- Cholesterol 129.8 mg
- Sodium 3310.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix