#1 Baker's Note:
The Worcestershire sauce gives it a lot of flavor!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow bowl, beat together the egg and milk and dill pickle juice.
- 2Add the Worcestershire sauce, the cayenne, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir well and set aside.
- 3Preheat the oven to 200°.
- 4In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, pour the oil to a depth of 2 inches and heat to 350° on a deep-fry thermometer.
- 5A few at a time, dip the pickle slices, first in the egg and milk mixture, and then in the seasoned flour. (If you prefer a thicker coating, double-dip them).
- 6Drop carefully into the hot oil and,using a slotted spoon move the pickles around to brown evenly,about 1 minute.
- 7Remove with the slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Repeat with the remaining pickles, keeping the fried ones warm in the oven until all are ready to serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 38.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: