Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
A different twist on Pecan Pie
- 78.07 ml softened butter
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml light Karo syrup
- 14.79 ml self-rising flour
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 425.24 g package refrigerated pie dough
- Heat oil. Cream butter and sugar. Beat in syrup, flour, salt and vanilla extract. Stir in pecans until well mixed.
- Unroll pie dough, cut into circles using a 4" cookie cutter. Take the excess dough, roll it back out, and cut more pieces.
- Put 1 to 1/2 tablespoon of mixture to each piece of dough in the center. Fold over into a half moon looking pie.
- Using a fork seal and crimp the edge's of each pie --
- Fry the pie's at 350* for about 3 minute's turning as needed.
- Take out let cool slightly and eat away!