Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
A different twist on Pecan Pie
Make and share this Fried Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil. Cream butter and sugar. Beat in syrup, flour, salt and vanilla extract. Stir in pecans until well mixed.
- Unroll pie dough, cut into circles using a 4" cookie cutter. Take the excess dough, roll it back out, and cut more pieces.
- Put 1 to 1/2 tablespoon of mixture to each piece of dough in the center. Fold over into a half moon looking pie.
- Using a fork seal and crimp the edge's of each pie --
- Fry the pie's at 350* for about 3 minute's turning as needed.
- Take out let cool slightly and eat away!